Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome?

Yes, welcome to my new blog. However, interpret "welcome" not as a smiling game show host, arms extended, beaming to the applause as he jogs out from behind the curtain. Instead, picture a begrizzled geezer peering out of his weathered shack door, shotgun in hand, with an inquisitive, yet distrustful leer..."State yer name and yer bizness before ye take another step, er I'll blow ye t'kingdom come!" That's as welcome as it gets. Here, it is what it is and I write what I write, more for my own amusement than anyone else's. Don't like what you see here? The "Go Away" mat is out for you.


I could be like umpteen other bloggers out there who post their first entry, and give you boring demographical details about their 2.3 wives and howling brats and how they work at (fill in faceless evil corporation here) doing (yes, nothing). Or I could go on about how I love to watch American Idol and Dancing With The 'Tards and how the lobotomy was *mostly* a success.
But I won't, see? This is a different kind of place than you're used to. I *have* pets, but I feel no need to tell the world about them. My favorite color is go away, unless you have something intelligent to say. It goes very well with the drapes.


If this blog has a purpose at all, it is as an outlet for me to scream creatively into, sort of an e-paper bag. Maybe you'll find my rants, random thoughts, inklings and hankerings entertaining, maybe you'd rather juggle sharp items. Either way, I really don't care.

No comments: